Your Trusted Source For:
- FREE preparation and e-filing of your tax return
- Screening to help you claim your Earned Income Tax Credits and Child Tax Credits
File for FREE! | IRS certified volunteers will prepare and file your tax returns for you if your total household income was $56,000 or less in 2019.
COLLECT YOUR THINGS: Please make sure to bring the following materials with you to your VITA appointment.
- Social Security cards or ITIN# for YOU, your SPOUSE and ALL DEPENDENTS
- Bring VALID picture IDs
- MUST PROVIDE Identity Theft Pin #, if applicable
- W-2 Forms and/or 1099s from all jobs worked in 2020
- Copy of your 2019 tax return (if you filed one)
If any of the following apply to you, bring documentation:
- All 1099 forms showing other income received in 2020
- Health Insurance form 1095-A, B or C if received
- Routing # and Account # for direct deposit of your refund
- Childcare expenses, with provider address and federal ID#
- Mortgage interest statements
- Any notices received from the IRS or state tax office
- College tuition and student loan interest statements
- Lottery/gambling winnings
- Unemployment benefits
- Alimony paid or received
SPONSORS | A HUGE shout out and thank you to our dedicated volunteers, sponsors, and VITA site location hosts for helping us provide this FREE service to our community.