WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING GRANT APPLICATIONS
LOI submission deadline has now passed. Please check back for updates.
For more information, or if you need assistance accessing e-CImpact, or navigating the system, please contact Deana Shatley (772) 567-8900 or [email protected]
United Way of Indian River County will begin accepting Letters of Intent beginning October 26, 2023 in our Financial Stability and Health Impact Areas through the Community Impact Fund . The Community Impact Fund was established to invest in high-performing nonprofit organizations that provide programs and services aligned with our strategic priority Impact Areas of Education, Financial Stability, and Health. Grant funding recipients help to improve community conditions across our county.
UWIRC functions on a 2-year funding cycle and is currently open to organizations providing services to Indian River County residents and must measure participant progress based on outcomes and indicators established by UWIRC Priority Areas:
- Basic Needs – All people have access to an adequate supply of nutritious food. All people have safe sustainable housing.
- Stabilization/Manageable Expenses – Individuals have the financial resources and assets to avoid a financial crisis.
- Family Sustaining Employment & Workforce Skill Development – All people who want to work have the skills and resources they need to seek, gain, and maintain employment. Lower income working families and individuals achieve and retain life sustaining employment.
- Improved physical and mental health: All people have access to services to improve their physical and mental health in the areas of healthy weight, physical, oral and behavioral health (inclusive of mental health and substance use symptoms), and have the ability to live independently.
- Improved quality of life for mothers, infants and children- Families will have resources and access to services in the areas of children’s oral health, child abuse prevention, perinatal care, children’s behavioral health (inclusive of mental health and substance abuse symptoms), and childhood obesity.