United Way of Indian River County currently has four Born Learning Trails to encourage the growth and stimulation needed so that children can learn as they play. Each trail is a series of 10 interactive signs that offer fun active learning activities for young children and their families. The trails have painted images on the ground that coincide with the walkway signs guiding parents to ask their kids to jump, clap, look, touch and so much more. By participating, kids are exercising as well as learning, which we know causes their brains to work more efficiently and productively.
ENCOURAGE LEARNING THROUGH PLAY.
Visit a born learning trail today!
- Fellsmere: Little League Park
- 2 South Broadway Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
- Gifford: Martin Luther King Jr. Walking Trail and Park
- 4675 28th Court, Vero Beach, FL 32967
- Vero Beach: Dick Bird, South County Park
- 800 20th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32962
- Vero Beach: Pocahontas Park, Downtown
- 2140 14th Avenue, Vero Beach, FL 32960